domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

A SONG I LIKE


I can't win, I can't reign                                       No puc guanyar, no puc regnar  
I will never win this game                                   Mai guanyarè aquest joc
Without you, without you                                    Sense tu, sense tu
Iam lost, I am vain,                                              Estic perdut, sóc inútil,
I will never be the same                                     Mai seré el mateix  
Without you, without you                                    Sense tu, sense tu
I won't run, I won't fly                                           No puc córrer, no puc volar
I will never make it by                                         Mai ho aconseguiré
Without you, without you                                    Sense tu, sense tu
I can't rest, I can't fight                                        No puc descansar, no puc lluitar
All I need is you and I                                         Tot el que necessito és tu i jo
Without you                                                         Sense tu
Without you                                                         Sense tu
Without you                                                         Sense tu
Can't erase, so I'll take blame                          No es pot esborrar, així que admeto la culpa
But I can't accept that we're estranged               Però no puc acceptar que estiguem allunyats
Without you, without you                                   Sense tu, sense tu
I can't quit now, this can't be right                    No puc renunciar ara, això no estaria bé
I can't take one more sleepless night              No puc passar una nit més sense dormir
Without you, without you                                   Sense tu, sense tu
I won't soar, I won't climb                                   No podre remuntar, no podre escalar
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed                        Si no ets aquí, estic paralitzat
Without you, without you                                   Sense tu, sense tu
I can't look, I'm so blind                                     No puc mirar, estic tan cec
I lost my heart, I lost my mind                           He perdut el meu cor, he perdut la meva ment
Without you                                                        Sense tu
Without you Oh, oh, oh!                                    Sense tu Oh, oh, oh!
Without you                                                        Sense tu
I am lost, I am vain,                                           Estic perdut, sóc inútil,
I will never be the same                                   Mai seré el mateix
Without you, without you.                                 Sense tu, sense tu
Without you                                                       Sense tu.
Without you is one of my favorite songs because when I listen I feel good. The first time I heard the song was a day with a friend, we were doing a work, and she put it. I love this song because it makes me think, and I love to think.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario