miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

AN ANIMAL IN ME


I chose the horse because I love this animal, but I have never ridden a horse and I would like to. This is my favourite animal. I like it because is very beautiful, intelligent and very loyal

We are both mammals and we have two ears, one nose and a mouth. We both live long like. The humans wear shoes and the horses wear shoes too!!!

The differences are: horses are herbivores, they have four legs and a long tail and hair. Humans have fingers and toes but horses have hooves.
I know two types of horses: horses wild and domesticated horses.

I feel more identified with the domesticated horses, because I'm small and I still depend on my parents, teachers ... But I would like to identify myself with a wild horse because they are free and idependent.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario