sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012

MY BEST EXPERIENCES IN ITALY

In Italy I had a great time. All the trip was perfect. We visited many places, monuments... and I liked everything. We walked a lot, but it was fantastic. I spent many funny moments but there were two that I will never forget.

- The first was at the hotel. My room was on the fourth floor and there wasn't any teacher's room at the plant. The rooms were for four people. Two of our friends who slept with us went out that night. But I stay with the other friend. As we were bored we told some friends that they came. Many people came and the room was full! We spend a gread time but one teacher knocked on the door. Everyone was hiding in the bathroom because the teachers didn't want that there were many people in a room. But the teacher was funny and he entered in the room. He open the door of the bathroom and he told how many people were there. There were 27 boys and girls!! It was very funny.

- The other moment that I will never forget was in the boat. Some people didn't sleep at night and we saw the sun rise. It was very beautiful!




This trip was unforgettable!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario